I hereby urge the Placer County Board of Supervisors to Keep Squaw True.
- True to the mountains and meadows that give Squaw Valley its unique sense of place.
- True to the people who live, work, and play in Squaw Valley and the Tahoe Sierra.
- True to the best ski terrain in California and those who come to test themselves on Squaw’s slopes.
- True to Squaw Creek, Shirley Canyon, Lake Tahoe, and Squaw Valley’s incredible natural scenery.
- True to our Sierra Heritage and opportunities for kids to play in the Great Outdoors.
Please keep these timeless values in mind as you consider new development in Squaw Valley. Together we can plan a future of which we will all be proud.
We won’t use your name in any other way without your express permission and will never share or sell your contact information. That would just be wrong.
We absolutely will be in contact with campaign updates and other ways that you can get involved. That’s because your involvement is the only thing that is going to make sure that generations to come will be able to enjoy Squaw much as we have. We promise not to flood your inbox, and we’d be sorry to see you go, but you can opt out of these updates at any time.